Reproduction Transformable Set
The Reproduction Transformable Set from the "Corpus" collection by DZHUS is a unique all-purpose woollen garment, constructed out of 2 pairs of trousers’ patterns. By fastening metal zippers in different ways, it can be transformed into the following styles:
- A cape coat with long sleeves.
- A sleeveless coat with a wing-like mantle.
- A basic sleeveless dress/coat
- A dress/coat with a vest on the front
- A dress/coat with a vest on the back
- A pointy hood sleeveless coat
- A sleeveless coat with a voluminous collar
- Main: 100% Wool
- Lining: 100% Cotton
Standard sizes are below, but all DZHUS pieces are custom made and will be made to your specific measurements. Please get in touch before ordering as returns, exchanges or cancellations after the order is placed on DZHUS styles are NOT accepted.
- XS / EU 34 / UK 6 / 84-62-88 cm
- S / EU 36 / UK 8 / 88-66-92 cm
- M / EU 38 / UK 10 / 92-70-96 cm
- L / EU 40 / UK 12 / 96-74-100 cm
DZHUS is part of the slow fashion movement. Every piece is handcrafted to order in their studio in Kiev, Ukraine. Please allow up to 14 days for crafting before delivery during busy times.
Any questions or want to know your size? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Message Us
Show us how you style DZHUS #ErebusStyle