From Kodama Apparel:
Unisex shirt made using eco-friendly materials including biodegradable buttons.
To initiate more sustainable practices, we are making them at your request.
- Hemp/organic cotton (GOTS certified)
- Sizes available from XS to XL.
- Front pockets and bottom pockets to keep your valuables handy
- Contrast embroidery logo at back yoke
- Hanging loop at inner neck
- Front button-up closure with biodegradable buttons
- Designed and made in Melbourne
- Corozo/tagua nut
- Made in Panama
- Made in China
- Cotton (country of origin: China)
- Made and printed in Australia
- Cold gentle machine wash
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Low iron on reverse side
- Do not dry clean
Kodama Apparel is part of the slow fashion movement. All Kodama Apparel items are crafted in their studio in Melbourne, Australia. Please allow up to 15 days for crafting before delivery during busy times.
Returns and exchanges increase our carbon emissions. Please get in touch before you order to make sure our designers can craft a piece fit just for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Message Us
Show us how you style Kodama Apparel #ErebusStyle