From Mark Baigent:
We could not be more in love with the outcome of this jacket.
Several prototypes were needed to create this - might we say - the perfect piece of outerwear.
The large collar falls over the shoulder showing the beautiful handwoven stripe fabric designed exclusively for our SPITTELBERG collection.
The handwoven cotton being warm & thick, the back of the jacket is made from airy 9 x 9 linen which allows the back to breathe.
- Front: 100% Handwoven cotton stripe
- Back: 100% Linen
- Handmade leather buttons
- Sleeve open with a zip
- Large collar
- Half lining
- Printed lining
- "Wing" pieces on the shoulder made of Linen
- Model is 176cm tall and wears a size XS
- Handmade in our factory in Bali
- For special sizes, please message us
- Please note that this piece is made to measure, any order will be made to your measurements.
Naomi also wears:
Check out the Mark Baigent size chart to find your size.
Mark Baigent is part of the slow fashion movement. All Mark Baigent pieces are crafted in their studio in Bali, Indonesia. Please allow up to 7 days for crafting before delivery during busy periods.
Returns and exchanges increase our carbon emissions. Please get in touch before you order to make sure our designers can craft a piece fit just for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Message Us
Show us how you style Mark Baigent #ErebusStyle