From Mark Baigent:
Let's be honest, what problem can't be resolved with a brand new pair of hand-crafted shoes?
Forget about your daily life or a minute & treat yourself to these black sheep leather boots. We won't lie, they are high. It will be more than just your mood that will get elevated but you will look & feel stunning!
Retail therapy truly does work wonders. Featuring a pointed toe, middle lacing, an asymmetric heel, and our signature custom-made belt buckle.
To assure the perfect fit for you we will get in touch with you after you have placed your order.
- 100% reclaimed* sheep skin leather
- Made to order
- If your size is in Stock shipping will take a maximum of 4 working days
- Total time from order to receiving maximum 16 days
- Stainless metal buckles
- Wooden Heel
- 12 cm Heel
- Leather and rubber sole
- Handmade in Bali
- For special sizes, please message us
* "Reclaimed leather" is leather that normally would not be used for sale but rather thrown away due to scratches or marks. We think this is what gives the leather a personality which is why we use only this kind of leather for our products.
Mark Baigent is part of the slow fashion movement. All Mark Baigent pieces are crafted in their studio in Bali, Indonesia. Please allow up to 7 days for crafting before delivery during busy periods.
Returns and exchanges increase our carbon emissions. Please get in touch before you order to make sure our designers can craft a piece fit just for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Message Us
Show us how you style Mark Baigent #ErebusStyle