Wells Pearl Earrings
From Mark Baigent:
Pearls are the ultimate symbol of wisdom.
Valued for their calming effects, pearls represent serenity, while being able to strengthen valuable relationships & convey a sense of safety.
Pearls also symbolise purity, as well as integrity & loyalty.
The Wells earrings are a modern interpretation of the most popular piece of jewellery back in Victorian times. Other than using "perfectly" rounded pearls we wanted to show nature's perfect imperfections that also reflect more on who we are as people.
Every pair is handcrafted & every pearl is one of a kind.
- Freshwater Baroque Pearls
- Set in Sterling silver 925/000
- Hand placed chains
- Every piece is made by hand, which makes each piece one-of-a-kind
- Limited to 5 pair
- Handmade hard paper box with 100% silk velvet lining
- Elastic loops to hold the earrings in place
- Tulle dust production swatch
- Handmade in Bali
- Estimated Pearl Diameter: 3-4 cm
- Total length: 16 cm
Mark Baigent is part of the slow fashion movement. All Mark Baigent pieces are crafted in their studio in Bali, Indonesia. Please allow up to 7 days for crafting before delivery during busy periods.
Returns and exchanges increase our carbon emissions. Please get in touch before you order to make sure our designers can craft a piece fit just for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Message Us
Show us how you style Mark Baigent #ErebusStyle