From Noir Armour:
We all have our own vocation or mission, seeking out purpose that demands meaning and euphoria.
Undergoing self-transforming ascents of level is the key to personal fulfilment.
This is the nature of going forward into being. It's what you and you alone decide you want to be.
Hold tight to your vision and trust the process. Everything worthy has a challenging ascent.
Made from 3mm black Italian veg tan pebbled leather
- Hand-stitched with a strong nylon thread for extra durability
- Hand-forged stainless steel buckle and slider, oxidised with hammering detail
- Embossed Noir Armour logo
- Width of leather strap: 5cm
- Width of buckle: 9cm x 6cm
- This piece is made-to-measure. Add your waist size to the order notes.
Presented in a black organic cotton bag featuring Noir Armour logo
Noir Armour is part of the slow fashion movement. All Noir Armour pieces are crafted in their studio in London, United Kingdom. Please allow up to 7 days for crafting before delivery during busy periods.
Returns and exchanges increase our carbon emissions. Please get in touch before you order to make sure our designers can craft a piece fit just for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Message Us
Show us how you style Noir Armour #ErebusStyle