From Noir Armour:
Enso, known as the circle of enlightenment that symbolises the wheel of cyclic existence (birth, death and rebirth).
We are all on our own spiritual pursuit of enlightenment, embracing the realities of life, while trying to find our place within this sacred universe.
Stimulate your mind and let the body create.
Made from 3mm black Italian veg tan leather
- Hand-stitched with a strong nylon thread for extra durability
- Hand-forged stainless steel buckle and slider, oxidised with hammering detail
- Embossed Noir Armour logo
- Width of leather strap: 3.8cm
- Diameter of ring: 5cm
- One size - to wear with the Twisted Pin, Sacred Four or True Grit belt
Presented in a black organic cotton bag featuring Noir Armour logo
Noir Armour is part of the slow fashion movement. All Noir Armour pieces are crafted in their studio in London, United Kingdom. Please allow up to 7 days for crafting before delivery during busy periods.
Returns and exchanges increase our carbon emissions. Please get in touch before you order to make sure our designers can craft a piece fit just for you. Email us at email@example.com or Message Us
Show us how you style Noir Armour #ErebusStyle