From Noir Armour:
The most universal of shapes, the circle, is understated and unassuming.
Formed by a curving, never-ending line, this power of movement pulls us in with its promise of protection.
It my be the most simple of forms, all the while the strongest as it exhibits no corners or weak points.
An archetypal representation of wholeness, its roundness implies feminine as the straight line does masculine.
Made from 3mm black Italian veg tan leather
- Hand-stitched with a strong nylon thread for extra durability
- Hand-forged stainless steel buckle and slider, oxidised with hammering detail
- Embossed Noir Armour logo
- Width of leather strap: 4.5cm
- Width of buckle: 6.5cm
- This piece is made-to-measure. Add your waist size to the order notes.
Presented in a black organic cotton bag featuring Noir Armour logo
Noir Armour is part of the slow fashion movement. All Noir Armour pieces are crafted in their studio in London, United Kingdom. Please allow up to 7 days for crafting before delivery during busy periods.
Returns and exchanges increase our carbon emissions. Please get in touch before you order to make sure our designers can craft a piece fit just for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Message Us
Show us how you style Noir Armour #ErebusStyle