The Algorithm transformable piece from the "Algorithm" collection by DZHUS is a unique all-purpose garment, constructed out of 2 pairs of trousers’ patterns. By fastening the buttons in different ways, it can be transformed into numerous styles:
- A cape coat with long sleeves.
- A sleeveless coat with a wing-like mantle.
- A dress/coat with a layering vest
- A dress/coat with a vest on the front
- A dress/coat with a vest on the back
- A pointy hood sleeveless coat
- A sleeveless coat with a voluminous cape collar
- All the above styles offer a wrap-around belt option and can be constructed in the following colour combos:
- ½ white & ½ black
- white middle & black sleeves/collar/hood/vest etc.
- black middle & white sleeves/collar/hood/vest etc.
- 2 pairs of regular-fit suspender trousers (1 black, 1 white or both pairs ½ white & ½ black)
- 2 basic dresses, straight or belted (1 black, 1 white or both pieces ½ white & ½ black)
- A suit: long vest + regular fit trousers:
- black west & white trousers
- white west & black trousers
- both pieces ½ white & ½ black
- Main: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
Standard sizes are below, but all DZHUS pieces are custom made and will be made to your specific measurements. Please get in touch before ordering as returns, exchanges or cancellations after the order is placed on DZHUS styles are NOT accepted.
- XS / EU 34 / UK 6 / 84-62-88 cm
- S / EU 36 / UK 8 / 88-66-92 cm
- M / EU 38 / UK 10 / 92-70-96 cm
- L / EU 40 / UK 12 / 96-74-100 cm
DZHUS is part of the slow fashion movement. This piece is stocked at our studio in London, UK.
Any questions or want to know your size? Email us at email@example.com or Message Us
Show us how you style DZHUS #ErebusStyle