From Mark Baigent:
This delicate hand-made batik blouse is giving us a burst of romantic energy.
Not only because it feels like it could fit seamlessly into a beautiful oil painting in a royal gallery, but because we're heads over heels for it.
Implementing a gender-neutral design & showing off our season's signature bright yellow colour, there's only one top for us; we're sure it'll go the same way for you.
- 100% Viscose Satin
- Hand-made Batik
- Each piece is one-of-a-kind due to the handmade print
- Frontal ruffles through a satin silk drawstring
- Raw-edge neckline & hem seamed & meant to fray
- Flared sleeves with elastic hem
- Model is 177cm tall and wears a size XS
- For special sizes please message us!
Hayati also wears:
Mark Baigent is part of the slow fashion movement. All Mark Baigent pieces are crafted in their studio in Bali, Indonesia. Please allow up to 7 days for crafting before delivery during busy periods.
Returns and exchanges increase our carbon emissions. Please get in touch before you order to make sure our designers can craft a piece fit just for you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Message Us
Show us how you style Mark Baigent #ErebusStyle