From Kodama Apparel:
GOTS certified organic cotton and ethically manufactured using renewable energy.
Unique hand drawn artwork by the designer, Natsuko - printed locally.
An essential green addition to your wardrobe.
By wearing this t-shirt, you will be supporting the environment.
- 100% organic cotton, GOTS (global organic textile standard) certified
- Standard fit
- T-shirt manufactured (by Earth Positive) using renewable energy, carbon footprint certified
- Fair wear foundation certified
- Made in India
- Designed & printed in Melbourne
- Made in China
- Cotton (country of origin: China)
- Made and printed in Australia
- Cold gentle machine wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Low iron on reverse side if necessary
- Do not dry clean
Kodama Apparel is part of the slow fashion movement. All Kodama Apparel items are shipped from their studio in Melbourne, Australia. Please allow up to 10 days for crafting before delivery during busy times.
Returns and exchanges increase our carbon emissions. Please get in touch before you order to make sure our designers can craft a piece fit just for you. Email us at email@example.com or Message Us
Show us how you style Kodama Apparel #ErebusStyle