Zero Patch Tote Bag
From Kodama Apparel:
Please note images are examples of work and every item will vary.
To initiate more sustainable practices, we are making them at your request.
Made from off-cut materials, each item is unique and one of a kind.
Carry your diary, notebooks, groceries and more.
All materials used are hemp/organic cotton using a combination of black, denim blue, and/or beige.
Designed and made in Melbourne.
A unique addition to your sustainable wardrobe.
- Off cut fabrics (hemp/certified organic cotton)
- Unique one-off design
- One patch pocket on the outside to carry small items (approx. 20cm x 17cm)
- Fully lined finish
- Bottom panel
- Body of the bag measures approximately: 40cm(w) x 42cm(h) x 9.5cm(d)
- Top-handle strap is approximately: 65cm (edge to edge)
- Designed and made in Melbourne
- Made in China
- Hand wash
- Do not soak
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Low iron on reverse side
- Do not dry clean
Kodama Apparel is part of the slow fashion movement. All Kodama Apparel items are crafted in their studio in Melbourne, Australia. Please allow up to 15 days for crafting before delivery during busy times.
Returns and exchanges increase our carbon emissions. Please get in touch before you order to make sure our designers can craft a piece fit just for you. Email us at email@example.com or Message Us
Show us how you style Kodama Apparel #ErebusStyle